BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (IPU)
Duration of Program:3 years,
– Candidate should have passed class XII of CBSE or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate*
-Candidate must also have passed in English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
-Candidates awaiting results or appearing for the qualifying exam can also appear for CET subject to the fulfillment of the above conditions on declaration of the result.
-As on 01.08.2018, candidate should not be beyond 21 years of age.
– Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Widows or Wards of Defence Personnel/Persons With Disability will be allowed 5% relaxation of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement, irrespective of the fact whether there exists any reservation for any category of such candidates or not.
Note- Aggregate of 50% marks in the 12th class for the purpose of eligibility will be taken as the aggregate of best four subjects (unless otherwise specified) including English and compulsory subject(s), if any. These compulsory subjects will vary for various programmes.
(1) BBA (General)
(2) BBA (B & I) – Banking & Insurance
(3) BBA (T & TM) – Tour & Travel Management
(4) BBA (CAM)-Computer Aided Management
(5) BBA (MOM) – Modern Office Management
Broad Format of Entrance Exam (GGSIPU):
(1) English Language
(2) General Awareness
(3) Logical & Analytical Skills
(4) Management & Communication Skills
Scheme of the Tests
The test paper will contain 150 objective-type questions in all for all CETs (except for M.A.(English) in which the Part 1 shall consist of 100 MCQ and part 2 shall be essay type questions and in B.Tech (Bio-Tech) CET there will be 200 objective type questions). Each question will be provided with four alternative answers marked as (though M.A.(English) shall have essay type questions also). Out of these, only one correct should be selected and marked on the OMR answer sheet
- Each question shall carry four marks. There will be negative marking for incorrect answer. One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The time duration will be two and a half hour duration and will carry 600 marks, while for B.Tech (Bio-Tech) the test will be of 3 Hrs duration and will carry 800 marks
- The language of the tests will be English only except for B.ED for which the test shall be in English and Hindi
- Candidates should bring a black ballpoint to the Examination hall for writing/marking responses (darkening the ovals) on OMR answer sheets. Use of pencil is not allowed.
- . For those who are unable to appear in the test on the scheduled date for any reason, a retest will not be held by the University under any circumstances. No refund of fee is permissible.
Symbiosis International University (SIU) is a private co-educational university located in Pune, Maharashtra. The University offers academic programs for both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The university has 31 Institutes located at Pune, Nashik, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Noida.
Symbiosis centre for management studies(SCMS) located in Pune, is one among the best B-school for BBA program. Apart from the regular BBA degree, Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR) offers BBA (IT) for those who wish to build their career in IT industry. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is the common written test for the admission processes for undergraduate studies.
Students who wish to pursue BBA program through the institutes of Symbiosis University should appear for SET (General). The eligibility criteria for SET 2018 are as follows:
- Passed XII or its equivalent in any discipline from any recognized Board with minimum 50% marks for open category.
- Minimum marks for students belonging to SC and ST category is 45%.
- Candidate who has appeared for their H.S.C finals and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate by the notified date.
- Applicants who have obtained 10+2 through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible for the Course.
- There is no upper age limit for SET (General).
Question Type:Multiple Choice Questions
No. of Questions:150
Duration:2 Hours (150 Minutes)
IPU CET Marking Scheme:
- Correct Answer : +1
- No Negative Marking
Section Wise Split-up:
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||30|
Important dates in SET 2019 calendar are as follows:
|Event in SET 2019||Date|
|Registration start date||Monday, January 24,2019|
|Last date for Registration||Saturday, April 14, 2019|
|Last date for Payment||April 15, 2019|
|Admit card will be live||NA|
|SET Test date||Saturday, May 4, 2019|
Set Registration fee Rs. 1750/-
After declaration of the SET result, the institute to which you have applied will conduct further selection processes (PI-WAT) for short-listed candidates. The schedule for the same will be published on the Websites of the institutes
The eligibilty for Christ University ET is given below-
- Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level in any stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any recognized Board in India.
- Candidates appearing for the +2 examinations in March-May 2019 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
- Those in Class 12 or awaiting Class 12 result, are also eligible to apply.
- A candidate who has passed any Undergraduate degree examination with 50 % aggregate marks from any recognised University in India or abroad recognised by UGC / AIU are eligible to apply.
- The duration of the Entrance Test will be for 120 minutes
120 minutes – 120 questions – 120 Marks
Each Correct Answer carries 1 mark and each Wrong Answer carries -0.25
|Entrance Test pattern|
Fundamental Mathematical Operations
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
Important dates for Session I:Entrance Test is conducted across India for 2019-20 Batch, and Selection Process will be conducted in NCR (National Capital Region), Kolkata & Bengaluru only. The centre and venue details will be updated on or before April 12, 2019.
|Commencement of online application||8th Â Dec, 2018|
|Last date for application||18th Â April, 2019|
|Last date for receiving application along with all supporting documents||20th April, 2019|
|Admit Card Release||21st April, 2019|
|Christ University ET Date||28th April, 2019|
|Micro Presentation, Skill Assessment and Personal Interview||08th May, 2019 to 09th May, 2019|
|Announcement of final Selection List||11th May, 2019|
Important dates for Session II:Entrance Test is conducted across India for 2019-20 Batch, and Selection Process will be conducted in Bengaluru only. The centre and venue details will be updated on or before April 12, 2019.
|Commencement of online application||8th Dec, 2018|
|Last date for application||8th May, 2019|
|Last date for receiving application along with all supporting documents||10th May, 2019|
|Admit Card Release||11th May, 2019|
|Christ University ET Date||15th May, 2019|
|Micro Presentation, Skill Assessment and Personal Interview||24th May, 2019 to 25th May, 2019|
|Announcement of final Selection List||26th May, 2019|
St. Xaviers College formerly known as Xavier’s College is an Autonomous College under the University of Mumbai. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Arts, Science, Commerce and Management.
Eligibility Criteria for BMM/BMS Entrance Test
Candidates must make sure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions given below for appearing for the BMM/BMS 2018 Entrance Test:
- Candidates belonging to the General Category (GC) whose date of birth falls on or after 1st June 1995 are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test BMM/BMS 2018.
- Candidates belonging to the minority Christian community and SC/ST candidates who are born on or after 1st June 1993 are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test BMM/BMS 2018.
- Candidates belonging to the General Category, must secure at least 65% marks in aggregate in their 10 + 2 system conducted by any recognised Central / State Board. Or equivalant exam.
- SC / ST candidates must secure at least 55% marks in their 10 + 2 system conducted by any recognised Central / State Board. Or equivalent exam.
- Candidates from the Christian Minority Community must secure at least 60% in the QE.
- For Christian minority candidates the Baptism Certificate will be a necessary document.
- A candidate must have passed a qualifying examination or should be appearing for the same in 2018. Those who will be appearing in the exam later than June 30th, 2018 are not eligible to apply for BMM/BMS 2018 Entrance Test.
- In case the candidate has passed the qualifying Examination from a Board or Pre-University other than the Maharashtra State Board then the candidate will be required to apply for a Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the University of Mumbai through the College at the time of admission.
Instructions for the Entrance Test:
– For the BMM it will consist of questions on General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Data Interpretation, Economics, English Language & Comprehension Skills, Logical Reasoning and Critical Analysis & Creative Thinking.
– The Question Paper for both the tests will be in English.
– There is NO NEGATIVE marking.
|Subjective Section||30 Marks|
|Objective Section||70 Marks|
|Time Duration||1 hour 45 Min.|
|Exam Sub-Sections||1.General Knowledge
3.Data Interpretation and Basic Mathematics
4.English Language and Comprehension Skills
Jamia Millia Islamia
Jamia Millia Islamia was established in 1920 by Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar, Shaikhul Hind Maulana Mahmud Hasan, Hakim Ajmal Khan, Shri A.M. Khwaja, Dr. Mukhtar Ahmad Ansari, Dr. Zakir Husain, etc. at Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh). The campus shifted to Delhi in 1925. The University got its ‘deemed’ status in 1962.
The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized Board with at least 50% marks aggregate, or in the subject concerned.
Question Type:Multiple Choice Questions
No. of Questions:150
Duration:1 Hr. 45 Minutes (105 Minutes)
Marking Scheme:Yes, 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Section Wise Split-up:
Important dates & events in Jamia 2019
|Registration Starts||14 March 2019|
|Registration End||12 April 2019|
|Exam Date||15 June 2019|
PREMIER UNIVERSITIES / INSTITUTES :
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sec-16C, Dwarka, Delhi-110078, Website: www.ipu.ac.in
- Symbiosis Institute of Management, Pune / Noida, Website: www.set-test.org
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Website:www.bvimr.com
- Jamia Millia Islamia, Website: www.jmi.ac.in
- NMIMS, Mumbai, Website: www.nmims.edu
- Xavier?s Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, Website: www.ximb.ac.in
- S. P. Jain (Mumbai), Website: www.spjain.org
- Christ University (Bangalore), Website : www.christuniversity.in