Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, formerly Indraprastha University, is a public state university located in Delhi, India. It was established in 1998 by Government of Delhi, as a teaching-cum-affiliating university. The University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), India under Section 2 (f) and 12 (b) of the UGC Act. The University was graded as ”A” by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Bangalore for the period 2013 to 2018. It conducts entrance exams IPUCET for student for the admission to its various programes.
50% in aggregate* in 10+2 examination / senior school certificate examination of C.B.S.E . as minimum marks for admission to B.Com with pass in five subjects (One language and four elective subjects) or an examination recognized as equivalent to that.
- Pre-University Examination (Two years after ten years of schooling) of an Indian school / college .OR
Intermediate Examination of an Indian University / Board or an Examination recognized as equivalent to that (Pass in Five written subjects).
2. Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years) conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi (Pass in Five written subjects).
3. Examination of a foreign University / Board which is recognized as equivalent to 10+2 CBSE examination/or Indian university.
- Test Format
- Exam Mode: OFFLINE / Pen Paper Mode
- of Questions: 150 Questions
- Maximum Marks:600
- Question Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Exam Duration: 150 Minutes
- Negative Marking: Yes, -1 Mark for each wrong answer
|Last Date for from submission||April 29, 2019|
|Exam Date||May 25, 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 7, 2019|